We are pleased to inform you that effective 11th February 2019, all correspondences and documents to client including but not limited to Contract Note, Statement of Account, Foreign Shares Statement, Margin Statement, Contra Note, Set-Off Statement, Debit/Credit Note, Payment Voucher, Receipt, and Notices (“Electronic Documents” or” eDocuments”) will be communicated via Electronic Communication and we will cease the issuance of all physical paper Statements, Documents and Correspondences.
Benefits of eDocuments
• eDocuments are FREE
• eDocuments are secured by your User ID and password
• Accessible online on UTRADE 24/7
• Easily view contracts for 14 days from the traded date
• Easily save to your computer for reference
• Save on paper waste
• More secure than paper statements
• Arrive sooner than by mail
How You are Auto-enrolled for Electronic Documents Delivery Service to Receive Electronic Documents?
1. UTRADE Clients who have yet to enrol for Electronic Documents Delivery Services
You will be auto-enrolled with Electronic Documents Delivery Service so that you are able to retrieve electronic documents in the UTRADE account.
2. Non UTRADE Clients
• You simply have to register for a new UTRADE User ID for Electronic Documents Delivery Service.
• Please note that this UTRADE User ID merely allows you to view your Electronic Documents and does not have online trading facility unless you subscribe for UTRADE Multimarket platform by clicking this link